Swiss chard is a leafy green and a member of the beet family, This vegetable can help to combat cancer, reduce blood pressure, and enhance performance in sports. Swiss chard can be eaten raw or cooked.
Try Adisa’s Garden-fresh Swiss chard
- Fresh and unprocessed
- Cultivated hydroponically
- Zero fertilizers
- Zero pesticides
- Provides nutrients like vitamin K, A and C
- Enriched with magnesium
- All orders placed today before 10 p.m will be delivered tomorrow between 4.30 a.m. and 9 a.m.
- Products are made to order, freshly made and packed the same night.
- Products are delivered Based on availability.
- Delay in delivery date can be expected.