Our ghee is produced in the traditional method without any artificial processing. Milk from our happy buffalos is curdled, then pure MASKA or butter is churned from it just as India has done for ages. After this we slowly clarify the butter into ghee. The ghee making process we follow has been described in the VEDAS as “BILONA”.
This ghee is made using:
- Traditional techniques
- The Vedic method of ‘Bilona’
- Chemical and preservative free
- No added flavours or essences
- Non-commercial process
- Handmade with love
- Sustainable and reusable eco-friendly packaging.
- All orders placed today before 10 p.m will be delivered tomorrow between 4.30 a.m. and 9 a.m.
- Products are made to order, freshly made and packed the same night.
- Products are delivered Based on availability.
- Delay in delivery date can be expected.