Our biryani cut contains large chunks of meat with bone-in, cut from the shoulder, neck, and ribs. These fat-streaked meaty pieces give the perfect base for a delectable biryani. This is perfect for the meat turning just pinkish and blending in the oily aroma and taste of biryani.
Mutton from Sheep/goat that are:
- Grown Naturally under open grazing
- Free to run, graze, eat, drink
- Living only on natural feed
- Living in a stress-free environment
- No artificial feed
- No antibiotics, No hormones
- Lots of Care and Lots of Love
And a 100% eco-friendly, sustainable and reusable packaging, with Lots of Love.
- All orders placed today before 10 p.m will be delivered tomorrow between 4.30 a.m. and 9 a.m.
- Products are made to order, freshly made and packed the same night.
- Products are delivered Based on availability.
- Delay in delivery date can be expected.