Country Chicken Curry Cut occupies a distinct place in our diaries. The chicken is fired to offer a brilliant texture and smoky flavors. The raw rustic pure traditional taste of this fired delicacy is bound to take you to the traditional paradise. Pulusu, iguru, shorba, sukka, khorma, name it and your taste buds will vouch for it.
The pure Country Chicken Curry Cut is selected and bred under pure natural conditions. Our hens are not produced in hatcheries are rather brooded over by the mother hen. Our chicks are allowed to roam free and live in a natural environment. Nothing about the process is artificial. Adisa doesn’t subject them to inhumane practices such as debeaking and blinding. Our country chicken is not fed on any chemicals, artificial feed, or growth enhancers they are fed with only naturally available feed with a slow and natural growth cycle. Hence the quality of the meat is pure, natural, rustic, and highly nutritive. The meat is dressed, washed with turmeric, and flamed to give the traditional taste.
Desi Hens That Are:
- 100% pure Desi hens, no hybrid birds
- Happy hens that are free to forage
- Free to fly, run, peck, scratch
- Living only on natural feed
- Living in a stress-free environment
- No artificial feed
- No antibiotics or hormones
- No debeaking or blinding
- Lots of care and love provided to the birds
- All orders placed today before 10 p.m will be delivered tomorrow between 4.30 a.m. and 9 a.m.
- Products are made to order, freshly made and packed the same night.
- Products are delivered Based on availability.
- Delay in delivery date can be expected.